Poplar Bluff, Missouri. . . Home of Briggs & Stratton – the world’s largest manufacturer of air-cooled gasoline engines
Certified January, 2014
|POPLAR BLUFF INDUSTRIES (PBI)
Economic Development Services:
- Provide pertinent information about locating and expanding a business in the Poplar Bluff area.
- Serve the Missouri community of Poplar Bluff as well as rural areas of Butler County.
- Prepare Confidential and Comprehensive Project Proposals based on your project criteria.
- Coordinate community visits and property tours for site selection teams.
- Act as liaison with state and local officials, area real estate developers, and utility and transportation representatives.
- Maintain current inventory of available buildings and industrial sites.
- Provide information on labor force, taxes, energy costs, financing and job training programs.
2017 projects: Legacy Fasteners (new manufacturing facility), M&J Carriers (new trucking company)
2016 project: First Missouri Department of Economic Development CERTIFIED SITE in Southeast Missouri.
2015 project: Mid Continent Steel & Wire, the largest bulk pallet nail producers in the U.S.A., announced a $5 million cap ex, 91 job expansion in Poplar Bluff, Mo.
For more information, contact Steve Halter, Director of Economic Development, Butler County, at 573-429-8361 or firstname.lastname@example.org